Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian.
You can cook Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian
- It’s 500 gr of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 kg of greek plain yoghurt.
- You need 250 gr of corn frozen kernels or 4 corns boiled, grained.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Oregano.
Yoghurt Spaghetti *Vegetarian instructions
- Boil spaghetti until done..
- Mash the garlic, mix it with spaghetti..
- Mix corn kernels (reheat the frozen corn kernels in microwave before mixing them with spaghetti), yoghurt, and salt with spaghetti, mix well..
- Put the spaghetti on the platter and sprinkle some oregano..
- Yoghurt spaghetti is ready to be served..