INDIAN style pasta. Masala pasta recipe – Indian style flavorful & delicious masala pasta that will be your new favorite! It is kids' friendly & can be..an indian style pasta or popularly known as desi pasta recipe is prepared with penne pasta with loads of spices to suit the indian taste buds. it is often prepared without cheese as compared to the. Indian style Masala pasta is a spicy Indian style pasta with all the spice powders to jazz up the dish to suit our taste buds.
Masala pasta is a delicious and flavorful Indian style pasta with curried vegetable masala. Serve Indian style masala pasta hot or warm garnished with some coriander leaves or some grated cheddar cheese or vegetarian parmesan cheese. If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in. You can have INDIAN style pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of INDIAN style pasta
- Prepare 2 cups of Pasta.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce/tomato paste / pasta sauce.
- It’s of Ginger/ garlic paste.
This Indian style pasta is perfect to satisfy hunger pangs quickly. Ingredients for Pasta in Indian style Recipe. We love Indian food, and we love pasta, so when we heard about Indian style pasta it sounded like a perfect thing for us to try! It was delicious and filling with the perfect amount of spice.
INDIAN style pasta step by step
- Boil pasta and drain all the water with strainer.
- Chop onion tomato in to small pieces.
- In pan take some oil then chopped onion after it turns into brown put tomatoes salt Ginger/ garlic paste some red chilli powder mix it well and wait for 5mints.
- Take eggs put in the same pan fry and mix after that some pasta sauce or tomato paste cook it for 2mints.
- Put pasta in the pan mix everything and garnish with some chopped corrindor..
This is a very simple Penne pasta cooked with healthy vegetables and delicious Indian spices. The name says it all, so I don't think it needs much of an introduction. How about mixing Italian pasta with Indian spices? Check out the Italian pasta recipe in our 'Desi', Indian style. Indian style pasta is an excellent dish loved by adults and children alike.