Home cooking ultimate Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers easy, delicious, practical.
9 ingredients, 11 steps, cooking Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
Good Morning all, at this time you can present recipe Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers with 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 9 ingredients and 11 stages of easy cooking Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Ingredients for Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
- It’s 4 of each Large Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of minced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of each minced sweet onion.
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- You need 2 cup of beef stock.
- You need 2 lb of spicy italian pork sausage meat.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of 5 cheese tomato pasta sauce.
If all material requirements Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with relaxing.
Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse quinoa in cold water. Add beef stock and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat to minimum and place the lid in tightly.
- Meanwhile, saute the onion and mushrooms for about 10 minutes..
- Add the sausage meat to the pan and cook through.
- Add quinoa to saucepan and continue heating until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove tops and seeds from peppers. Cut the bottoms flat, so they will stand up in the roaster..
- Stuff each pepper with the filling mix. Overstuff them a bit because they will shrink..
- Spoon tomato sauce over the peppers, replace the tops and cover with the remaining sauce..
- Place in the oven for 45minutes, or until the peppers "slouch" and begin to brown..
- Remove from oven and let stand 10-15 minutes. Serve with grated cheese, hot sauce and sour cream..
Like that how easy make with rapid recipes Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers.