Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato.
You can have Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato
- It’s 1 of medium potato.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 1 of medium green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cauliflower hash.
- Prepare 2 of brown mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1 of one tp spoon of jamaican seasoning.
- Prepare pinch of salt or to taste.
- Prepare pinch of white pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbl of spoons of olive oil.
Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato instructions
- Bake Potato in microwave until half way done/about 5 minutes. I'm using for the base of my potato a russet potato, but I'am dicing a red potato because of the carbs are low..
- Saute onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms in olive. what you don't see here are some cauliflower hash, I added the hash at the last minute because it cooks in seconds. Prepare your potato bowl while your vegetables are cooking. saute vegetables until the onions translucent..
- Stuff your Potatoes with the mixture, and than top with colby cheese, set in microwave for 35 seconds. Enjoy this delicious vegetarian dish.