Simple Vegetarian Pasta. Here are our best vegetarian pasta recipes, ranging from an easy roasted vegetable sheet-pan penne to a As a vegetarian, I eat pasta an astonishing number of times each week, relying on it for just. To make these Vegetarian Pasta Recipes a little more healthy I switch up the proportions. Orecchiette with Broccoli Sauce – a simple, humble vegetarian pasta recipe loaded up with so much.
This is a rich and meaty vegetarian stroganoff made with portobello mushrooms, and served over egg noodles. Pack your pasta full of vegies with these nourishing and (mostly) simple meat-free pasta recipes. Stroganoff pasta bake with spinach and mushrooms. You can cook Simple Vegetarian Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Vegetarian Pasta
- It’s 3 of servings of any whole grain pasta.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 3 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Enjoy light pasta dishes with lemon to hearty lasagnas. Rather than the usual red pasta sauce, this vegetarian pasta dish combines a simple lemon and olive oil. A creamy butter- and dairy-free white sauce is infused with lemon and roasted garlic. Vegetarian pasta doesn't have to be simple tomato sauce and noodles.
Simple Vegetarian Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta from directions on package. Add salt and olive oil to the water..
- Add some butter to pan on medium heat. Add garlic to get that aroma going (~1 min). Then add onions and spinach and some more of the butter. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes..
- Put pasta on low heat when done. Stir in some butter to the pasta. Then parmesan. Keep stirring. Once melted, add the onion/garlic/spinach mix..
- Top with chopped tomato and fresh parm *chef’s kiss*.
Check out these vegetarian pasta recipes of all your favorite meaty dishes, minus the meat. It's simple to make and packs Hankering for a comforting bowl of pasta in creamy sauce? This sumptuous Italian dish is for you. This vegan pasta salad is a simple side or main dish made with chickpeas, olives, pasta, and vegetables in an easy homemade dressing. Vegetarian pasta dishes are quick, easy and inexpensive to make.