Without fail cooking ultimate Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole easy, bouncy, practical.
20 ingredients, 13 steps, cooking Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole
Good Morning all, at this time you can cook recipe Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole with 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Next this is how to make it, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 20 ingredients and 13 stages of easy cooking Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole.
Ingredients all Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole
- Prepare of quinoa mixture.
- It’s of red quinoa.
- It’s of red onion.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of diced tomatoes with habanero.
- It’s of Chipotle powder.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Lime Chicken.
- You need of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s of McCormick Grillmates Majito Lime seasoning.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s of Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of black olive slices.
- You need of jalapeño slices.
- You need of grilled majito lime chicken.
- It’s of layer.
- You need of black beans.
- You need of small white tortillas.
- Prepare of quinoa mixture.
If all raw materials Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with fast.
Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole instructions
- Mix Majito Lime seasoning according to the envelope. Marinade chicken for at least 24 hours..
- Cook quinoa according to package, then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add 4 tablespoons of butter so that it doesn't clump. Stir together..
- Chop onion and garlic and add to the quinoa. Stir together..
- Add 2 cans of diced tomatoes with habanero, drained to quinoa mix. Add cayenne pepper and Chipotle powder as desired. Stir together..
- Using a 10 inch frying pan or larger, on medium heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter and add half of the quinoa mixture. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Grill chicken, do not let it get dry. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes and chop into small chunks..
- In a glass 9×13 baking pan, layer the pan with with 6 small tortillas..
- Add quinoa mixture to baking pan. Spread evenly..
- Add 1 can of black beans, drained to baking pan. Spread evenly. Layer 4 small tortillas..
- Add approximately 1 pound of chicken to pan..
- Add 8 ounces of jalapeño slices and olives to pan. Top off with 8 ounces of Mexican cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cut casserole into 8 sections..
- Repeat steps 7-12 to make the second pan..
Like that formula easy cook with practice recipes Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Spicy Lime Chicken and Quinoa Casserole.