Home making ultimate Quinoa Salad easy, tasty, practical.
16 ingredients, 5 steps, cooking Quinoa Salad
Good Afternoon every body, now you can prepare recipe Quinoa Salad with 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Below this is how to cook, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 16 ingredients and 5 stages of easy cooking Quinoa Salad.
Ingredients all Quinoa Salad
- It’s of Salad.
- You need of quinoa.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of small red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of small red onion, chopped.
- Prepare of corn, rinsed.
- You need of black beans, rinsed.
- It’s of cilantro, chopped.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of juiced limes.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
If all raw materials Quinoa Salad it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with easy.
Quinoa Salad instructions
- Bring water up to boil, add quinoa, then turn down to a simmer for 10-15 minutes, until done..
- In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients, stir to combine.
- Prepare dressing by whisking ingredients for 1-2 minutes. Pour over salad and stir well to combine..
- ** I prefer extra lime juice and cilantro! Make it your own!*.
That’s it how easy cook with set recipes Quinoa Salad, you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Quinoa Salad.