Satueed mixed vegetables. #vegetablecontest. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat. Add the all of the vegetables and cook until just starting to wilt, about. Mix eight different vegetables for our Fresh Sautéed Vegetables recipe.
These sauteed peppers and onions are a rainbow of tender, caramelized flavor. A delicious mix of fresh zucchini and yellow and red bell peppers are cooked in butter and olive oil. Jalapeno pepper and garlic add a fragrant zing. You can have Satueed mixed vegetables. #vegetablecontest using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Satueed mixed vegetables. #vegetablecontest
- Prepare 2 cups of boiled peas.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- Prepare 2 of courgettes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chibundiro spice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soysauce.
- Prepare 2 bunches of dhania.
Honestly, most vegetables are good to saute, it's all about managing their cooking times and starting with the ones that take longer to cook. What does it mean to saute vegetables? Sautéing is cooking in a small amount of fat over high heat and stirring often so that the food doesn't stick. Sauteing refers to cooking a food quickly over a medium to high heat.
Satueed mixed vegetables. #vegetablecontest instructions
- Cut the carrots and courgettes into strips.
- In a wok, heat the oil add in the salt and chibundiro.
- Add in the onion, carrots, courgettes and peas then stir till well mixed.
- Add in the soy sauce and stir for few mins. Finally add in the dhania stir and put off the heat. The veges should remain crunchy.
- Serve with rice and enjoy.
The word, "saute" comes from a French word meaning "to jump." Traditionally, when sauteing, the chef shakes the pan a little, causing the foods to jump. You can use any kind of fat or oil to saute your food. This method retains the flavor and works well for vegetables. This Simply Sauteed Vegetables recipe came from Country Crock so I grabbed a tub of the Country Crock® Original Spread. Shrimp Fried Rice This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast.