Spicy penne pasta. Valerie fixes a Spicy Arrabiata Penne with chili flakes and fresh basil. A video guide to popular types of pasta and tips for using it in dishes. This Spicy Chicken Penne Pasta is made with ground chicken, garlic, onion, olives, and topped with lovely Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Spicy chickpeas tossed with slow-roasted cherry tomatoes and a light cashew sauce. Use Pasta Recipes for more recipes like this one. Penne Pasta with Spicy Italian Sausage, Mushrooms. You can cook Spicy penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy penne pasta
- It’s 200 grams of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s of salt,.
- It’s 4 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of penne pasta.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
Drain the pasta and return to the pot with the reserved water. Add the arrabiata sauce to the pasta and cook until slightly. Make this piqucante pasta dish tonight using chorizo, tomatoes, chili and red wine to name but a few ingredients! The Spicy Penne Pasta recipe out of our category saltwater Fish!
Spicy penne pasta instructions
- Boil pasta according to package directions..
- Heat oil and saute onions and garlic..
- Add diced tomatoes and cook for about 7 minutes..
- Add salt and green peppers..
- Add chicken and cook until tender..
- Mix pasta in or pour over it..
- Top it off with shredded mozzarella cheese..
Penne may be the most popular of all the pasta shapes, but we're looking for something exciting Forget boring or bland—this easy, spicy pasta is proof that penne can be the most exciting noodle. Perk up pasta with a homemade double tomato sauce. This penne arrabbiata recipe brings the classic Italian dish to a whole new level with lots of chili flakes and extra spicy peppers. If you like your pasta spicy, this is for you! Patty and I love Italian food.