You can have Vegetarian Momos using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Momos
- You need 1 of big cut of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Cooked vegetables for stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of Small Cabbage grated.
- It’s 2 of carrots finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of capsicums finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt to taste, one tablespoon vinegar, one table spoon dark soya.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes.
- You need 10-12 of red chillies.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil for frying vegetables.
Vegetarian Momos step by step
- Mix flour and pinch of salt in a bowl and make a soft dough snd let it sit for 1 hour..
- For stuffing take oil and add all the vegetables in the pan.
- Add salt vinegar and soya sauce to them and fry until all the vegetables become soft then switch off the flame.
- Let the vegetables cool down completely.
- Now take dough and Knead it again for 5 minutes..
- Take small portion and roll it with rolling pin into a small poori shape..
- Add the vegetable mixture in the middle and make of to your desired shape..
- Add all the momos in the momos basket and steam them for 15 to 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot with the sauce.