Sautéed vegetables #vegetablecontest. Sautéed vegetables are a quick, healthy and colorful dish that can be added to lunch or dinner or even served a la carte. Vegetables such as sautéed eggplant are an excellent substitute for meat. Sauteed vegetables-easy and healthy sauteed vegetables recipe.
A great vegetable side with a kick! My husband who isn't the veggie-lover that I am raved bc he adores anything spicy;) My only change was omitting the butter to try and cut a bit of fat. Sautéeing vegetables in a little bit of fat will bring out their flavors and marry the ingredients together in a way that other cooking methods can't accomplish. You can cook Sautéed vegetables #vegetablecontest using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed vegetables #vegetablecontest
- Prepare Bunch of cabbage leaves.
- You need Bunch of green onions.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 of Garlic (small piece).
- Prepare 1 of Ginger (small piece).
- You need Bunch of coriander.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Here, our best recipes for sautéed vegetables. This Sautéed Vegetable Medley is super healthy, tasty, and makes a great fresh vegetable side for Growing up, it was very common to have a pre-packaged, frozen vegetable medley with our dinner. The Best Sauteed Vegetables Recipes on Yummly Sauteed Vegetable Wraps With Aioli, Sauteed Vegetable Orzo With Fontina, Garlicky Sausage And Sauteed Vegetable Sandwich.
Sautéed vegetables #vegetablecontest step by step
- Prepare all your ingredients.
- Wash throughly and chop them nicely(green onions, cabbage, mixed with grated carrots).
- Heat your cooking oil in a pan, add the onions, garlic and ginger then saute them to golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and capsicum and simmer them to tenderness.
- Once tender, sprinkle your black pepper.
- Add the chopped vegetables, coriander and vinegar then saute them.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Recipe for a quick and easy side dish of Sautéed Vegetables with herbs and garlic. Nutritional information and Weight Watcher's points included. Sauteed vegetables is a simple delicious side dishes and quite nutritious. Quick and easy Italian seasoned vegetables recipe. Sauteed Vegetables Recipe and Text Recipe Below.