Without fail making ultimate Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole easy, delicious, practical.
9 ingredients, 8 steps, cooking Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole
Good Afternoon all, at this time you get prepare recipe Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole with 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 9 ingredients and 8 stages of easy cooking Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole.
Ingredients for Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole
- It’s of red swiss chard.
- It’s of winter squash.
- Prepare of tuna in water.
- Prepare of quinoa.
- It’s of vegetable broth.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of dry taragon.
- You need of dry bay leaf.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
If all cooking materials Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with without fail.
Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole instructions
- Cut the winter squash in two, remove seeds, peel it and cut into 3/4" cubes.
- Cook the quinoa in vegetable broth with the squash, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and the bay leaf, as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, wash the swiss chard thouroughly under water then cut stems into 3/4" pieces and the leafs coarsly.
- In a large pan, heat the rest of the olive oil at medium/high heat and cook the swiss chard stems for 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium, add the swiss chard leafs a bunch at a time and cook till tender.
- Add tuna, taragon and ground black pepper, mix well, cover and let stand on low heat till tuna gets warm.
- Add the quinoa & squash mix to the pan, mix well and serve.
Like that formula easy make with fast recipes Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Swiss Chard, Tuna & Quinoa Casserole.