Simple cooking ultimate Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole easy, tasty, practical.
15 ingredients, 4 steps, cooking Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole
Good Afternoon my mother, at this time you get present recipe Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole with 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Below this is how to make it, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are some level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 15 ingredients and 4 stages of easy cooking Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole.
Ingredients all Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole
- You need of chicken broth.
- It’s of quinoa (rinsed, drained).
- Prepare of brown lentils.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of garlice (minced).
- You need of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of eggs (lightly beaten).
- It’s of plain greek yogurt.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of feta cheese (crumbled).
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of kalamatta olives (halved).
If all cooking materials Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with fast.
Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a 2 qt baking dish w/ cooking spray. In a med. saucepan combine broth, quinoa, lentils, and salt. Bring to boiling and reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 20 minutes or until lentils are tender and broth is absorbed. Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork. Set aside..
- In an extra-large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and lentil mixture..
- In a small bowl combine eggs and yogurt. Stir in the 1 tbsp snipped fresh oregano and the pepper. Gently stir yogurt mixture into mixture in skillet. Fold in feta cheese..
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake, covered, about 35 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomatoes, olives, and pita chips. Sprinkle with additional fresh oregano..
Like that method easy cook with practice recipes Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole.