Home cuisine ultimate Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce easy, tasty, practical.
19 ingredients, 9 steps, cooking Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce
Hi every body, now you get present recipe Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce with 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Next this is how to make it, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 19 ingredients and 9 stages of easy cooking Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce.
Ingredients all Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce
- Prepare of jalapenos, deseeded and diced.
- You need of garlic, minced, divided.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of chicken broth, divided.
- Prepare of quinoa.
- Prepare of can of black beans, drained.
- Prepare of plum tomatoes, diced, divided.
- It’s of can of corn.
- You need of adobo sazon.
- Prepare of oregano, divided.
- It’s of chili powder.
- It’s of cumin.
- It’s of cilantro, diced, divided.
- You need of crema or creme fraiche.
- You need of red peppers, diced.
- It’s of medium onion, diced.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Prepare of cayenne powder.
- Prepare of skinless chicken breasts.
If all main ingredients Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with easy.
Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat in a large sauce pan. Cook the jalapenos and garlic until fragrant and you get some browning on the garlic..
- Add chicken broth, quinoa, 1/2 of the tomatoes, beans, corns, adobo sazon, oregano, chili powder, cumin, cilantro, 1 tsp salt, and 1 tsp pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce to medium-low heat. Cover and let it cook while you prepare the rest of the meal..
- Combine mexican crema, 2 cups chicken broth, remaining tomatoes, garlic and jalapenos, red peppers, onion, bay leaf, and cayenne in a small sauce pan. Simmer over low heat. This will stay on the heat until the chicken is ready to serve. Preheat oven to 400F(204C)..
- Depending on the size of your chicken this step is tricky. If you have breasts large enough for you to cut a slit through the chicken creating a large pocket on the inside without piercing the outer layer opening your pocket, go for it! If you have small chicken or you're not sure you can go for plan B. Take half of your chicken and use a sharp knife to cut in half, making sure to keep one of the halves intact. These will be your covers. The other five chickens will be your bases. Either way, any meat scraps you have you can go ahead, cute them into 1/2 inch strips and throw into your cream sauce..
- Check the quinoa, all the water should be gone by now and the quinoa should be ready to serve. Remove from heat. Scoop as much quinoa onto one of the whole chicken breasts (about 4 or 5 tbsp). Try to keep as much of the filling in the middle, you're gonna throw one of the half breast on top in a second..
- Cover the quinoa with one of the half breasts. Using toothpick secure the two pieces of chicken with the quinoa inside. This took about 8 toothpicks to keep everything together. I broke the toothpick in half so they wouldn't get in the way when we transfer to the pan..
- Heast 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat in a cast iron pan. When the oil is smoking add as much chicken as you can fit in a single layer in the pan. Let the chicken cook for 6-8 minutes on one side, or when browned to your liking. You can peek using a spatula..
- Flip the chicken (carefully! don't want to throw the quinoa everywhere). Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and cook for about 8 minutes or until the chicken reaches 160F(71C)..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and take the cream sauce off the burner. Now you're ready to serve! Accompany with a side of quinoa and pour crema over everything. Eat up!.
That’s it method easy cook with set recipes Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce.