Saucy penne pasta. Super Simple And Delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta Recipe Packed With Flavor. This Dish Is Perfect By Itself Or You Can Add Chicken Too! Add the drained pasta to the sauce.
Today we'll be making some mouth-watering pasta, with white sauce. If you enjoyed, please subscribe and don't forget to like the. This scrumptious tomato and garlic sauce goes perfectly with the always delicious penne pasta. You can cook Saucy penne pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saucy penne pasta
- You need 2 – 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 3 – 4 cloves of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 packet of Penne pasta boiled.
- You need 2 of Chicken breast julienne cut.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Brown sugar.
This article is going to teach you how to make it. I worked at a local sit-down restaurant all throughout my high school and college years. Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? This family favorite pasta dish adds a unique creamy meat sauce to make penne or ziti pasta that will please kids and adults alike.
Saucy penne pasta step by step
- Heat 2 – 3 tbsp oil in a wok, add 3 – 4 cloves of chopped garlic and 1 chopped onion. Sauté till softened..
- Now add chicken cut into julienne. Fry well for 3 – 4 minutes..
- 3 tbsp tomato paste and 1 tsp brown sugar. Mix very well..
- Then add salt to taste, 1 tsp crushed black pepper, ½ cup sliced mushroom, ¼ packet of boiled pasta.
- Cook for 4 – 5 minutes. Lastly add 2 tbsp sour cream and mix very well. Dish it out and serve hot..
The tomato and beef sauce can be modified. Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately. Penne Pasta with Simple Beef Neck Sauce. Creamy Penne pasta in white sauce -veg. What Pasta Should You Serve With Genovese Sauce?