Fast cooking ultimate Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers easy, bouncy, practical.
10 ingredients, 5 steps, cooking Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Hi all, at this time you get cook recipe Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers with 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 10 ingredients and 5 stages of easy cooking Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers.
Ingredients all Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare of bell peppers – any color, halved, seeds and ribs removed.
- You need of prepared quinoa.
- Prepare of yellow corn – drained.
- You need of black beans – drained and rinsed.
- You need of diced tomatoes – do not drain (I used garlic with olive oil tomatoes).
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Prepare of cumin.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (I used a blend of sharp cheddar and pepper jack).
If all raw materials Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with relaxing.
Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Prepare Quinoa to package directions. Preheat oven to 375°F..
- While quinoa is cooking prep your bell peppers, arrange in a 9×13" casserole dish, cut side up. I had pretty large peppers so I only needed 3, but if you have medium to small peppers you will need 4..
- When quinoa is done, remove pan from stove. Add corn, black beans, tomatoes, chili powder, paprika, and cumin directly to quinoa in pan. Stir to combine until seasoning is fully incorporated. Taste mixture and add salt and pepper if desired..
- Spoon equal amount of mixture into each prepared pepper until all mixture is used up. Tent dish with foil and place in oven for 30-45 minutes depending on how soft you want your peppers. We like ours very soft so I went with 45 min..
- Remove from oven, carefully uncover, top peppers with 1/4-1/3 cup shredded cheese each (amount per pepper depends on if you used 3 or 4). Return dish to oven uncovered, bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove, let rest for 5 minutes and serve. Top with sour cream, salsa and/or guacamole if desired..
Like that method easy cook with practice recipes Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Southwest Inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers.