Home making ultimate Mounds of Joy Pie easy, bouncy, practical.
13 ingredients, 9 steps, cooking Mounds of Joy Pie
Hi mother, now you get present recipe Mounds of Joy Pie with 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Next this is how to cook, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are some levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 13 ingredients and 9 stages of easy cooking Mounds of Joy Pie.
Ingredients for Mounds of Joy Pie
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 cup of Cream of coconut.
- Prepare 1 of (3.4oz) Jell-o cheesecake flavored instant puddiñg and pie filling.
- Prepare 7 oz of Sweet Flaked coconut.
- It’s 1 of Hard shell ice cream topping chocolate flavored.
- You need 2 of 8 ounce container of Cool Whip whipped topping divided..
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 18 of Oreo double stuff cookies-crushed.
- It’s of Topping part.
- It’s 6 of Miniture Almond Joy Candy bars.
- You need 7 oz of toasted coconut ( spread on cookie sheet and place in oven stirring until golden brown).
If all material requirements Mounds of Joy Pie it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with without fail.
Mounds of Joy Pie instructions
- In a small bowl mix together crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Press the Oreo mixture into the 9 inch pie dish and set aside..
- Blend together softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and cream of coconut until smooth and creamy. Add dry pudding mix and beat until well blended..
- Add 1/2 thawed, but cold, coconut. Mix well. Fold in 1 tub COOL WHIP..
- Pour 1/2 of pudding mixture into the OREO Pie Crust. Drizzle with hard-shell chocolate ice cream topping, if desired..
- Place in freezer until shell is hard. Pour second half of pudding mixture over pie..
- Mix 3/4 cup of toasted coconut with remaining tub of COOL WHIP and spread or pipe on pie..
- spread or pipe on pie. Finish pie by garnishing with mini chocolate coated coconut and almond candy bars. Sprinkle remaining toasted coconut on pie..
- Place in freezer 30 minutes to set or refrigerate for 45 minutes. Slice and enjoy!.
Like that how easy cook with rapid recipes Mounds of Joy Pie, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Mounds of Joy Pie.