Without fail making ultimate Quinoa Taco Bake easy, yummy, practical.
14 ingredients, 8 steps, cooking Quinoa Taco Bake
Good Afternoon all, now you get present recipe Quinoa Taco Bake with 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Next this is how to cook, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 14 ingredients and 8 stages of easy cooking Quinoa Taco Bake.
Ingredients all Quinoa Taco Bake
- It’s of Organic Grass Fed Beef.
- You need of medium Organic zucchini.
- You need of whole Roasted Red Peppers.
- Prepare of cooked Quinoa.
- You need of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s of Organic Black beans.
- Prepare of Organic Hot Salsa.
- It’s of Organic chili powder.
- Prepare of Organic Cumin.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Organic Pink Sea salt.
- You need of Pepper Jack cheese.
- You need of Organic Red Onion.
- You need of water.
If all composition Quinoa Taco Bake it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with without fail.
Quinoa Taco Bake step by step
- Place Quinoa in a mess strainer and rinse. Boil 1 1/2cups of water add 1 cup of Quinoa, cover and simmer for ten minutes..
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stovetop. While it is simmering chop up the onions and mushrooms. Add the onions and mushrooms to the ground beef and sauté until the onions are transparent and the beef is browned..
- Grease a 10"x 15" casserole dish with coconut oil. Heat oven to 325 degrees..
- Slice and chop up the peppers and zucchini. Add them to the casserole dish. Add chili powder, cumin, pepper, salt and salsa..
- Drain the grease from the ground beef and add the beef, onions and mushrooms to the casserole dish..
- Open the beans and rinse the beans in a mesh strainer. Add them to the casserole dish..
- Add 2 cups of cooked Quinoa to the casserole dish and 1/2 cup of water stir to combine..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. While it is cooking cut cheese into small pieces. After 20 minutes take out the casserole dish add cheese to the top. Bake another 20 minutes..
Like that how easy make with fast recipes Quinoa Taco Bake, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Quinoa Taco Bake.