Slawdog Cucumber Salad.
You can cook Slawdog Cucumber Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slawdog Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1/2 pound of hotdogs.
- Prepare 4 cups of finely chopped green cabbage.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of sliced cucmbers.
- You need 2 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of your favorite salad dressing, I used Apple Cider vinaigrette, by Kens Steakhouse.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil I used peanut oil.
Slawdog Cucumber Salad instructions
- Heat a pan chop the hotdogs and add oil to pan and fry..
- After 3 minutes add cabbage salt and pepper.
- Fry for 15 minutes add water and cover. Cook covered till cabbage is soft..
- Peel and remove seeds from the cucumber..
- Slice and add to a plate..
- Add hotdog cabbage to plate.
- Add dressing and serve, I hope you enjoy!.