Fast cuisine ultimate Quinoa Mushrooms plated easy, tasty, practical.
20 ingredients, 8 steps, cooking Quinoa Mushrooms plated
Hi mother, at this time you can make recipe Quinoa Mushrooms plated with 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 20 ingredients and 8 stages of easy cooking Quinoa Mushrooms plated.
Ingredients for Quinoa Mushrooms plated
- It’s of For Quinoa Mushrooms:.
- You need of cooked quinoa.
- You need of or more medium sizes mushrooms sliced (I used shiitake dry mushrooms, but you can replaced with fresh cremini mushrooms).
- You need of garlic minced (divides 1/4 for sautéed veggies).
- It’s of Chili flake (optional).
- Prepare of or more fresh thyme.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Mushrooms powder (optional).
- You need of For Sauté Vegetables:.
- You need of green beans.
- Prepare of bell peppers slice in long-wedges.
- Prepare of bean sprout.
- You need of Little oil.
- You need of Mushrooms powder (optional).
- Prepare of Chili flake (optional).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Note: For the veggies you can substitute with any veggies you like.
If all ingredients Quinoa Mushrooms plated it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with easy.
Quinoa Mushrooms plated instructions
- To sautéed the quinoa: using a large sauté pan heat up the oil over medium heat. Then fry the mushrooms until it cook very well done, or until it looks light brown and meaty..
- Add the 3/4 minced garlic and chili flakes, keeps sautéed along with the mushrooms. Allow the garlic to cook until it turn little brown..
- Then add the cooked quinoa, thyme, mushrooms powder, pepper and salt to taste. Stir all the ingredients well, until the quinoa heated through. Taste it before turn off the heat. I put it on a simmer while I cooked the veggies..
- To cook the veggies: Simply heat up a little oil in the skillet, sautéed the 1/4 minced garlic, and let it cook in about 1-2 minutes, add the green bean. Keeps sautéed, splash a little water to avoid burnt. Cook the beans for about 3 minutes or until it just cooked but not fully cooked (I like crunchy beans. Please cook longer if you prefer fully cooked beans).
- Then add the bell peppers, springlike chili flakes, add the mushrooms powder if using and keeps sauted for about 2 minutes, season with salt, and lastly add the bean sprout, stir everything in 1-2 minutes, taste it, and turn off the heat..
- To Assembling: Before I transfer the quinoa into the plates, I sprinkle the cilantro, give it a quick stir then transfer to a plate, and add the crunchy sautéed veggies along side the quinoa..
- Then viola…. the quinoa mushrooms plated is ready to served! Enjoy.
Like that formula easy make with fast recipes Quinoa Mushrooms plated, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Quinoa Mushrooms plated.