Without fail making ultimate Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream easy, yummy, practical.
10 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream
Good Afternoon mother, at this time you can make recipe Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream with 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Below this is how to make it, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 10 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream.
Ingredients for Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream
- Prepare 1 packages of Silken or firm tofu.
- It’s of Kabocha Ice Cream.
- You need 200 grams of net weight Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 100 ml of ★Soy milk.
- It’s 100 ml of ★Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 of to preference Chopped walnuts.
- It’s of Coconut Ice Cream.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Coconut milk.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 of to preference Minced dried fruit (I recommend dried mango).
If all material requirements Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with relaxing.
Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream step by step
- Wrap the tofu in paper towels, and put a plate or the equivalent to drain the water. Or microwave for 3 minutes to cut the water (Shown in the photo is firm tofu)..
- For Kabocha Ice Cream: Microwave the kabocha squash to soften, and mix ★ together with half of the tofu with a hand mixer until smooth..
- For Coconut Ice Cream: Add the remaining half of the tofu, and mix together with ☆ with a mixer or food processor until smooth..
- Transfer into separate bowls, add the roasted walnuts to the kabocha mixture, and mix in. Mix in dry mango to the coconut mixture..
- Chill both in the freezer, take it out once it has mostly solidified, give it a quick whirl in a food processor to whip air into it, and you're done..
- If you don't have a food processor, then freeze for about an hour, and mix with a spoon once the edges start to solidify. It is good to microwave for 30 seconds before eating..
Like that how easy make with set recipes Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream, you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream.