You can cook Tuna Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta
- Prepare 1 can of tuna in vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion chopped.
- It’s 5 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of whole green bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley chopped.
- You need 100 grams of spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Tuna Pasta instructions
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add tuna and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add chopped green bell pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain pasta and mix the tuna put chopped parsley and top with grated cheddar cheese..