Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing. The honey and citrus syrup is all-natural and really makes the fruit pop. This summer fruit salad is bursting with fresh produce from Walmart. Walmart's fresh produce is restocked at least once a day and comes with There are many variations of this honey citrus combo for fruit salads – because it is magic! – but I find this dressing recipe with less honey and lime juice.
This is a simple citrus salad that's fast. The honey citrus dressing with fresh vanilla beans was the perfect way to highlight the star ingredient – the fruit. I talked about the reasons why I added a citrus honey lime dressing to the fruit salad. You can cook Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- You need 1 pack of blueberries.
- It’s 1 pack of strawberries.
- It’s 1 pack of golden berries.
- You need 2 of starfruits.
- It’s 5 slices of watermelon.
- It’s 5 of oranges.
- You need 2 sprigs of Mint.
- It’s of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- You need 5 teaspoons of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Honey works wonders in fruit salad as it not only adds sweetness but it gives a nice shine to the fruit. Fresh fruit salad tossed in a homemade honey lime dressing is a refreshing side dish to serve with any meal. Combine oil, lime juice, honey, vinegar, and ginger in a bottle with a lid; cover and shake until dressing is mixed. Fresh fruit tossed in a bright citrus dressing with just a hint of cinnamon is a great, easy to make dish when you're feeding a crowd.
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing step by step
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.
It's always one of the The combination of citrus juices with honey are phenomenal in the fruit salad dressing. Then we added a few special ingredients that give it a little. Perfect citrus fruit is plentiful and affordable during winter, so mix in some of the more exotic specimens you've been tempted to try. You can cut The basic ingredients for this cheerful salad are easy to find, but lend themselves to an upgrade. Perfect citrus fruit is plentiful and affordable during.