Simple making ultimate Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches easy, yummy, practical.
5 ingredients, 9 steps, cooking Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches
Hi mother, at this time you can present recipe Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches with 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Below this is how to cook, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are some levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 5 ingredients and 9 stages of easy cooking Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches.
Ingredients all Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches
- You need of Beef Fillet (slices).
- You need of Onions (caramalised).
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese (cubes/slices).
- It’s of Sandwich Bread.
- You need of Aioli.
If all ingredients Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with relaxing.
Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches instructions
- Marinate fillet slices with salt ginger and garlic paste, for three hours..
- Fry fillet slices in little oil till top is browned up, on high heat..
- Sprinkle some pepper on the slices and cut strips..
- Pile two slices on one another as in your sandwich, put it this way in the toaster (meaning you will get one side toasted the other soft)..
- When all pair of slices done, use one slice of the toasted pair, the other slice keep for sandwiching.
- Keep toasted side lying down on the working table, lay cheese on it..
- Keep the slices (which has cheese on it) on a baking tray and bake on 180°C to melt the cheese..
- Fill in steak strips then sprinkle caramelized onion and a dollop of aioli on it..
- Cover with the other slice toasted part facing up, cut in half and serve..
Like that method easy cook with rapid recipes Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Whosayna’s Matt’s Sandwiches.