You can cook Waldorf Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Waldorf Salad
- It’s of Fat-free yogurt.
- Prepare of Juice of ½ lemon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of classic smooth mustard, no grains.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cane sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s 2 of tart apples cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of small raisins.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
Waldorf Salad step by step
- Prepare the dressing by putting all the ingredients into a bowl (fat-free yogurt, juice of half a lemon, mustard, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, panela and a pinch of salt). Mix them all together with a whisk..
- In a pan, add the tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. When hot, brown the chicken breast on both sides until it is cooked through. Allow to cool and then cut into cubes..
- In a bowl, combine the raisins, walnuts, celery, apple and chicken and drizzle with the yogurt dressing. Mix and set aside..
- To serve, place a bed of lettuce into a salad bowl and top it with the Waldorf salad..