Garlic Salad. This is an awesome tasting salad!!! It definetly has a strong garlic taste but I love garlic and if you do you must try this salad. It goes great with grilled steaks or any barbecue.
Here's a snappy, fresh side dish or a light supper: a lemony green salad, rich with tang and crunch. Outrageous Creamy Garlic Salad DressingAllRecipes. garlic, barbeque sauce, balsamic vinegar Creamy Garlic Salad DressingFood.com. powdered sugar, vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, minced. Learn how to make traditional Japanese Garlic Ginger Salad Dressing with this easy recipe! You can have Garlic Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Salad
- You need 1 of medium iceberg lettuce.
- You need 3 of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of medium Lebanese cucumbers.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mint flake.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium lemon (squeeze the juice).
- It’s 6 tbsp of olive oil.
I decided to follow up on Sunday's Tequila Lime Chicken Pasta with a light, fresh and healthy salad. This Garlic-Herb Potato Salad is perfectly vibrant and flavorful thanks to the herbed vinaigrette dressing and it's likely going to become a go to potato salad recipe for you. Garlic, lemon, and salt turn plain yogurt into a simple and delicious salad dressing. It has a nice, creamy consistency and a bright, tangy taste, perfect for dressing heartier salad greens, like romaine.
Garlic Salad step by step
- Cut up all veggies and place them in a salad bowl..
- Finely chop garlic and add into a salad bowl..
- Sprinkle mint flake and salt, mix them well..
- Add lemon juice and olive oil. Mix them well..
- Garlic salad is ready to enjoy..
Make sure shrimp is completely thawed and patted dry with a paper towel, or it will dilute the flavor of the salad. Light and delicious Korean garlic chive salad. It's served with olive oil brushed baked garlic! Home » Korean Side Dishes (Banchan) » Garlic Chives and Baked Garlic Salad. Garlic Recipes – Using Fresh Garlic.