Cauliflower Salad. Mix your cauliflower with broccoli, potatoes, peas and more for a fresh, filling salad. Cooked Cauliflower Salad or Raw Cauliflower SaladJoy Filled Eats. Roasted Thai Cauliflower Salad with ChickpeasSunButter.
Italian Cauliflower Salad makes a great summer low carb side dish for any barbecue or gathering. This cauliflower salad is a great side dish to anything off the grill, in my opinion. Cauliflower is often overlooked, but try it roasted in this winter salad for a plateful of crunchy goodness, from BBC Good Food. You can cook Cauliflower Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Salad
- You need 1 of small Cauliflower,riced.
- It’s 1 cup of lettuce,thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin,small cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes,halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley,finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and black pepper.
This salad delivers layer upon layer of varying flavor and texture, which makes it a main course-worthy salad that won't bore you. I love eating this spiced cauliflower salad at the holidays. Transfer cauliflower to a cutting board and cut into ½" pieces. Transfer to a large bowl and add almonds, cubed Parmesan, and raisins.
Cauliflower Salad step by step
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it till like rice,then put it butter,cumin powder,salt and black pepper. Mix it well then put in pyrex or baking base. Cover with aluminum foil and put inside the oven for 10 -15 minutes, 250°c..
- Cut the pumpkin cubed then steam or boil until cook. And set aside..
- Just prepare the other veggies after that put all in a bowl then mix it together..then put in plate and put sa dressing and serve..
Cauliflower puree served with salad made of shredded cauliflower, onion, capers, raisins, bell How to Make Cauliflower Salad. Slice one cauliflower, put it in a pan. Martha pairs raw cauliflower with cooked green beans and roasted chickpeas for a satisfying yet healthy side dish. All Reviews for Cauliflower Salad with Roasted Chickpeas. This Cauliflower Potato Salad is low carb salad with a lot of flavor.