Lettuce Salad. Lettuce Salad (How To make very easy and simple ingredients). Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing – Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph. Apple And Lettuce Salad, Cauliflower Lettuce Salad, Wilted Lettuce Salad.
This will be helpful especially when one is in a rush, or just too lazy to make a proper lunch. Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) is an annual plant of the daisy family, Asteraceae. It is most often grown as a leaf vegetable, but sometimes for its stem and seeds. You can cook Lettuce Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Salad
- It’s 1/2 head of lettuce (as much as you want).
- It’s of red leaf lettuce (as much as you want).
- You need 1/2 pack of tomyo (pea sprouts) (cut into 3 cm length).
- It’s 4 of crab sticks (※) (tear into appropriate pieces).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of mayonaisse (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of pickled ume (remove the seed, chop finely) (optional).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Featuring Melon Salad, Heirloom Tomato Salad, Roasted Veggie Quinoa Salad and Smashed Cucumber Salad. After all that heavy calorie holiday eating, its time to slow down and eat simple and healthy. I whipped up a very basic lettuce salad recipe that one can never go wrong. This is one of our favorite salad recipes.
Lettuce Salad step by step
- Bring the water and salt to a boil. Put 2 kinds of lettuce and tomyo and cook for 10~20 seconds, immediately soak in cold water and let them cool, then drain very well..
- Just before eating, combine the drained vegetables and mayonaise and chopped ume(optional). Season with salt and pepper..
- (※) For your reference→ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/263876-marinated-vermicelli.
The combination of Romaine lettuce, toasted pecans. Salad Chilled Quinoa Salad with Romaine Lettuce. Lettuces and salad greens are perhaps the easiest of all vegetables to grow. Picking a beautiful salad from your backyard minutes before a meal is deeply satisfying. Top lettuce salad recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.