Cucumber and onion salad. Summertime is the right time for cucumber and tomato salad. This one is dressed with a basic homemade salad dressing. All Reviews for Marinated Cucumber, Onion, and Tomato Salad.
This easy cucumber, tomato and red onion salad is a delicious, refreshing side dish perfect for easy meals and great for summer. Slice the tomatoes and red onion and add to the cucumber. Mix together all the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad. You can have Cucumber and onion salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber and onion salad
- Prepare to taste of salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Prepare to taste of your favorite salad dressing.
- You need 2 of large English Cucumber partially peeled.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion thinly sliced.
This make-ahead Cucumber and Onion Salad is a summertime superstar. Simple and delicious, the fresh ingredients let the garden-fresh produce shine in this easy cucumber salad. From my Nana's kitchen to yours, be the hit of your next BBQ or potluck with this classic cucumber salad recipe. This cucumber and onion salad is cool, crunchy, and a bit sweet.
Cucumber and onion salad step by step
- Was and partially peel the Cucumber. Slice in thin medallions and add onion slices..
- Add salt and pepper mix well.
- Chill, and add salad dressing. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's meant to quench the fire from all the other dishes on the table. Let sit until cucumbers begin to release liquid. Gently press down on cucumbers to force out more liquid, being. This simple and inexpensive Cucumber Onion Salad Recipe is simply fabulous! The flavor is amazing but it is just so easy to prepare and the best side dish.