Home making ultimate Emoji Sandwiches easy, fast, practical.
8 ingredients, 5 steps, cooking Emoji Sandwiches
How are you every body, at this time you get prepare recipe Emoji Sandwiches with 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Below this is how to cook, please read carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 8 ingredients and 5 stages of easy cooking Emoji Sandwiches.
Ingredients all Emoji Sandwiches
- Prepare of Brown bread(slightly toasted in ghee or butter).
- Prepare of Bell Peppers (all 3 green, yellow, red).
- Prepare of Paneer or Cheese.
- It’s of Cheese(for garnishing).
- You need of Green chutney.
- You need of Salt and chaat masala.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
If all cooking materials Emoji Sandwiches it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with relaxing.
Emoji Sandwiches step by step
- Using cookie cutter or fruit cutter, cut bread and veggies into shapes you require….
- Spread green chutney on the cut bread pieces.
- Add the cut veggies of same shape on it.. Sprinkle little salt and chaat masala.
- Add mayonnaise of your choice(I used chilli mayo) on other bread slice of same shape…
- Grill the sandwich if required(I prefer non grilled). Attach using toothpick and garnish with grated cheese or paneer and little chaat masala.
Like that formula easy make with rapid recipes Emoji Sandwiches, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Emoji Sandwiches.