Tuna salad with orange dressing. Break the tuna into bite-sized pieces and arrange on top. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and garnish with extra. Top tuna-salad-dressing recipes just for you.
This Avocado Tuna Salad has incredible fresh flavor! Tuna Avocado Salad is loaded with protein. The avocado adds a healthy and highly satisfying creaminess. You can cook Tuna salad with orange dressing using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna salad with orange dressing
- It’s 150 gr of pulled salted tuna fish.
- You need 1 of small red pointed paprika.
- Prepare 1 of small Romanie lettuce.
- It’s 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare of For dressing:.
- You need of Orange juice from 1 small orange.
- You need 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Honey.
- You need of Salt.
You'll love this bold brown rice salad, prepared Italian-style with tuna, artichoke hearts, crunchy veggies, parsley and a light citrus dressing! All Reviews for Orange Ginger Tuna Salad. Orange Ginger Tuna Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tuna salad with the freshness of orange and the spark of ginger.
Tuna salad with orange dressing instructions
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, oregano, honey, and salt in bowl. Mix them evenly.
- Add the tuna fish and the dressing in to the vegetable bowl, stir them until all vegetables well coated with the dressing.
- You can check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DL4Q-sd3xPk.
This delicious orange-fennel salsa serves as the dressing for seared tuna served on a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle the salad with olive oil and pepper to taste. Meanwhile, prepare salad ingredients by chopping vegetables, segmenting orange, and warming black beans and seasoning with salt, cumin, chili and garlic Either plate salad and serve with dressing on the side, or toss with dressing before serving. Pairs well with salsa, fresh lime juice and tortilla chips. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish.