Without fail cuisine ultimate Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches easy, yummy, practical.
24 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches
Good Evening mother, now you can present recipe Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches with 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please read carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 24 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches.
Ingredients all Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches
- It’s of Sprouts Moong Dal.
- You need of Oats.
- It’s of Sunflower oil for shallow fry.
- You need of small Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need of Ginger paste/grated ginger.
- Prepare of chopped Green chilli.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- It’s of Besan/Gram flour for binding.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of asafoetida.
- You need of Fresh Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper Powder.
- Prepare of mix Vegetable.
- You need of Sandwich.
- You need of Brown bread slices.
- You need of Cucumber slices.
- It’s of Tomato slices.
- It’s of Cheese slice or grated cheese.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Olive oil for roasting the bread (optional).
If all basic ingredients Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with without fail.
Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches step by step
- Blend the oats and transfer it to bowl. Blend the sprouted moong dal in grinder..
- In a mixing bowl, add Sprouts mixture, onions, asafoetida, cumin seeds, coriander powder, garam masala, green chillies, red chilli powder, black pepper and grated veggies of your choice. Mix gently..
- Then add oats powder and salt in the mixture. Add little bit of Besan if your mixture is dry..
- Make small round balls or tikkis from this mixture. Heat some oil in Non-stick pan on low flame. Now add 2-4 sprouted balls in pan and shallow fry them. Cook them till they turn golden brown from all the sides. Serve immediately..
- For making a sandwich – on bread slices, add cheese slice, spread 2 sprouted cutlet (break them into pieces), tomato slices, sprinkle oregano or black salt. Spread tomato ketchup on other bread slice and cover..
- It's ready… Serve hot..
Like that method easy cook with practice recipes Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches.