Salad Dressing Chicken.
You can cook Salad Dressing Chicken using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad Dressing Chicken
- It’s 1 packages of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Russian salad dressing.
Salad Dressing Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- You can use whichever chicken pieces you like. Breasts, drums or thighs. I use chicken with the skin, but due to the glaze you could probably use skinless as well..
- If Russian dressing isn't your thing, you can also use French or Catalina. The brand doesn't matter. I use Kraft, because it's easier to find in the store!.
- Brown chicken, skin side down in a skillet using the oil. You're not looking to cook it, just brown the skin a bit..
- Place browned chicken in a baking or casserole dish, skin side up. Pour enough of the salad dressing over the chicken to coat all the peices. It should be enough to glaze the peices, but they don't need to swim!.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 – 40 mins or until chicken is cooked and the juices run clear..
- This also works awesome with pork. I've also put pieces of cut up potatoes in between the pieces of chicken and covered them with dressing as well. It's delish! The extra sauce can be spooned over the chicken, as well as over potatoes or rice..
- I put it down as 2 servings, but since the number of servings depends on the number of chicken pieces, it can be scaled either up or down to suit..