Cucumber, black olive and lettuce salad. Here you have a delicious and very easy recipe for this summer! Greek Style Salad, it's really simple to make, so full of flavor and beautiful. Enjoy this veggie salad while the cucumbers, tomatoes, and zucchini are ripe on the vines.
Would also be good to add lettuce. Greek salad lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumbers, black olives. Salad with feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, lettuce and black olives. You can have Cucumber, black olive and lettuce salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber, black olive and lettuce salad
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce salad.
- You need 1 of cucumber (seeded and cut into chunks).
- It’s 6-7 of black olives.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium onion.
- Prepare Half of lemon.
This Orange and black olive salad is healthy, low calorie and super easy to prepare. Sprinkle pitted black olives over, then carefully mix with lamb's lettuce. Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then drizzle over the salad. These easy salad recipes are perfect for lunches, summer cookouts, and dinner parties!
Cucumber, black olive and lettuce salad step by step
- Here is our ingredients;.
- Cut lettuce into desire.
- Dice tomatoes and chopped onions and cucumber.
- Add the lettuce into a bowl along with chopped cucumber,tomatoes,onions,sweetcorn and black olives.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and toss everything together..
- Serve and enjoy.
I love how big cubes of feta, juicy tomatoes, olives, herbs, bell peppers, and cucumber tumble together in this stunning summer salad with a homemade Greek salad dressing. Level Up Add ½ tablespoon olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Peeled and cut cucumbers length-wise and remove seeds, slice finely and sprinkle with mint. Add chopped, sliced peppers and salt. Dress with the mixture from oil and vinegar.