Fast making ultimate Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches easy, fast, practical.
8 ingredients, 11 steps, cooking Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches
Good Afternoon mother, at this time you can cook recipe Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches with 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Next this is how to make it, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 8 ingredients and 11 stages of easy cooking Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches.
Ingredients all Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches
- Prepare of leftover hamburger bread OR hot dog bread.
- Prepare of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of sliced deli ham (divided in half).
- Prepare of Pork slices (either from the deli or leftover homemade pernil).
- You need of deli Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Hamburger pickles.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
If all cooking materials Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with fast.
Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches step by step
- Spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray……
- Take your hamburger bread and arrange the bottom halves of bread onto the bottom of the pan that was sprayed with cooking spray…..Leave top halves for later use……. ☺️… I used a combination of hamburger bread and hot dog bread….. 😁.
- Spread some spicy brown mustard onto the bread halves that are in the baking pan……
- Layer 1 pound of deli ham slices on top of bottom halves, then layer your Swiss cheese on top of ham……
- Now layer your pork slices on top of the Swiss cheese…..I’m using a ham steak (that’s all I had !!)😁)……
- Next layer remaining 1 pound of deli ham on top of Swiss cheese slices and pork slices…..
- Place hamburger pickles on top of ham slices……
- Now top off your sandwich with the tops of your hamburger bread, or hot dog bread, brushing them with mayonnaise before putting on top of your sandwich……..
- Spray tops of hamburger bread lightly with the butter cooking spray…..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, COVERED, then uncover pan and bake until tops of bread are golden, about 5-10 minutes longer…..
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Like that how easy make with set recipes Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches.