Lettuce Salad With Miso Dressing.
You can cook Lettuce Salad With Miso Dressing using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Salad With Miso Dressing
- It’s 120 g of Red / Green Leaf Lettuce *OR other lettuce of your choice.
- Prepare 120 g of Fish, Seafood OR ‘Surimi’ Products, e.g. Chikuwa (Fish Sausage) or Kamaboko (Fish Cake).
- It’s of *Note: Today I used 1 can (120g) Mackerel in brine.
- It’s of <Miso Dressing>.
- You need 1 tablespoon of White Miso *alter the amount depending on the saltiness.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Mustard *Japanese Mustard if possible.
Lettuce Salad With Miso Dressing step by step
- Cut OR tear Lettuce into bite-size pieces, place in a large bowl, add 1 pinch Salt and massage, then set aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze to remove liquid. This process is unnecessary if you use common lettuce..
- In a large bowl, combine White Miso, Sugar, Rice Vinegar and Mustard until smooth. Add Lettuce and mix well, or massage well with your hand. Add Fish OR additional ingredient of your choice, and combine..
- Below is a same salad, but made with Iceberg Lettuce and Mussels cooked in Sake (Rice Wine)..