Ginger garlic pastaa. Homemade ginger garlic paste is one of the basic essential condiments used in Indian cooking. It is used to impart flavor to most of the veg and non-vegetarian foods. Ginger Garlic paste is one of the essential part of daily Indian cooking.
Instead of chopping them for every dish, blend them into a paste that you can spoon directly into the pan. After finding tons of recipes calling for ginger-garlic paste, but only finding ginger paste or garlic paste, but not both, at local grocery stores, I decided to find a recipe for it myself. Ginger Garlic Paste Recipe with step by step photos. You can have Ginger garlic pastaa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger garlic pastaa
- You need 1 bowl of pasta.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- You need 1 of finelly chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of giner garlic paste.
- It’s 1 spoon of Soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon redchilli powder.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander leves.
- You need of Water as required.
Having the ginger garlic paste makes life a bit easy and also save some time while cooking. Ginger Garlic Paste is a staple in South Asian cooking. A lot of Indian and Pakistani recipes call for freshly ground ginger and garlic paste, but it's not always possible or convenient to make it every. Ginger Garlic paste is a staple in Indian cooking.
Ginger garlic pastaa instructions
- First take a pan add 1 and half glass of water in it then add pastaa put 1 teaspoon oil and put on gas in the flame add boil the pasta..
- After boilng the pasta strain the water from the pasta and add cold water in pasta.sier it and remove water from it with the help of strainer..
- Then take another pan add some oil after oil will heat add slice onion and sliced capsicum in it stir will uptill onion will become slightly soft then add giner garlic paste and finely chopped tomato mix it and put lid on it for 5 min..
- After 5 min remove lid then add some salt redchilli powder and soya sauce and tomato ketchup some chopped coriander leves and mix it then add boiled pasta in it finally mix it wellband serve in plate..
Usually Ginger Garlic paste is made fresh at home everyday as needed but times have changed and everyone is busy. Garlic ginger paste is a great way to simplify Indian cooking if you are getting into it. Garlic ginger paste is easy to make at home. And it is way tastier than anything that comes in a jar. Ginger & Garlic, I wonder who made their match in Indian cooking.