Salad 3000. His goal is to provide you with motivation, weight loss tips. Order and delivery groceries from supermarkets. This product is already in your cart.
These easy salad recipes are perfect for lunches, summer cookouts, and dinner parties! Healthy and delicious, each one can double as a main or side dish! Our Products – Manufacturer of Chest Freezer, Vertical Chiller and Salad Under Counter from Nagpur. You can have Salad 3000 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salad 3000
- You need 1-1/2 pound of salad mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of green stuffed olives.
- You need 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of sunflower seeds roasted and salted.
- Prepare 3 of medium Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of good sized hass avacado.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- It’s 1 of large granny smith apple.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
During the week its salad, chicken, brown rice, ground turkey, black beans, cod, vegetables and tilapia. Come saturday sunday I'm hungover and it's ice cream, pizza, chinese food, and meatball sandwhiches. Forme juridique : Société par actions simplifiée à associé unique. Are you searching for Fruit Salad png images or vector?
Salad 3000 instructions
- Wash and peel into strips the peeling cucumber. Remove seeds and slice thinly into crescent moon shaped pieces. Remove the seed of the avacado and cup add salt and half the lemon juice and stir..
- Peel, core, and cube the apple. Add salt and add the rest of the lemon juice. Stir well coating each apple piece. Get your olives and look to see if pits are all gone..
- Dice the tomatoes add to the salad along with half the sunflower seeds..
- Add the cheese, mix well and serve. I hope you enjoy!!! This is my 3000th recipe I have posted on this site. Thank you all for the words of encouragement, and your support and help. Yall are so very Awesome!!!.
Great recipes from the world! "The Best Salads in the World" let you explore tons of recipe videos, photos and food contents all about salads.