You can have Salade Niçoise using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salade Niçoise
- Prepare of Salad:.
- You need 2 tins of tuna, in oil or spring water.
- You need 12 of small new potatoes, cooked with skin on and quartered lengthways.
- Prepare 4 of vine tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 120 g of French beans, topped and cooked al dente.
- Prepare 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers, roasted and seeded.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber, sliced into half circles.
- You need 1/2 of red onion finely sliced into half rings.
- It’s 2 of free range/organic eggs, boiled and quartered lengthways.
- Prepare 8 of anchovy fillets, cut in half lengthways.
- Prepare 20 of black olives, pitted.
- Prepare of French dressing/vinaigrette:.
- You need 120 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of shallot, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 of small garlic clove, finely minced.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
Salade Niçoise instructions
- Dressing: whisk together all the ingredients and season to taste.
- Salad: Using your hands, tear up the washed and dried romaine lettuce leaves and lay over 4 dishes/dinner plates.
- Arrange the tuna, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, green beans, potatoes, boiled egg quarters, olives and anchovy strips, equally over the 4 plates.
- Drizzle over the French dressing and finish with freshly ground black pepper, to taste.