Greek Cucumber Salad.
You can cook Greek Cucumber Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1 of medium sized Cucumber.
- You need 1 of medium sized Red Onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Greek Yogurt/ Regular Homemade Curd (remove excess water).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Keya Salad Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Keya Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare as required of Fresh mint leaves and Mint Chutney for garnishing.
Greek Cucumber Salad step by step
- In a bowl cut thin slices of cucumber and red onions..
- In a separate bowl add Greek yogurt and Mayonnaise..
- Add olive oil, salad seasoning, oregano, salt and pepper..
- Give it a good mix..
- Add chopped cucumber and onion to yoghurt bowl and give it a good mix. Let it marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Garnish with some fresh mint leaves and Mint Chutney. Your healthy, fresh, creamy and flavorful salad bowl is ready to serve. Enjoy!.