Fast cooking ultimate High Protein CHOCOHOLIC easy, fast, practical.
19 ingredients, 9 steps, cooking High Protein CHOCOHOLIC
Good Evening mother, at this time you get prepare recipe High Protein CHOCOHOLIC with 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 19 ingredients and 9 stages of easy cooking High Protein CHOCOHOLIC.
Ingredients for High Protein CHOCOHOLIC
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Garbanzo Bean Flour.
- You need 1 of Heaping Scoop of PROTEIN POWDER (I used Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (or more depends on you).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Agave Nectar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Coconut Premium Oil (liquid).
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of FROSTING.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate PB2.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter (softened/mushy… not melted).
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioners Sugar (need to replace with healthier substitute next time).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of Dark Chocolate Covered Hemp Seeds for topping.
- It’s 1 of Vegan Airpuffed Mini Marshmallows (or regular).
If all cooking materials High Protein CHOCOHOLIC it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with fast.
High Protein CHOCOHOLIC step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake liners and spray those liners (8 cupcakes).
- Whisk together flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt..
- Whisk into the dry mixture the eggs, agave nectar, oil, milk, vanilla extract ; keep whiskin' that thang up… Get it smooth and all blended well..
- Spoon the batter into liners (8 cupcakes).
- Bake for 25/30 min. (stick toothpick in to make sure)…. Just before cupcakes are done, if you want, stick 3 dark chocolate morsels in each cupcake..
- THEN… mix Chocolate PB2 and Butter in mixer (I used my shake blender)…add sugar, milk, vanilla… Keep mixing….
- When cupcakes are cool… frost each one… Then set Dark Chocolate Hemp Seeds on frosting… Then one mini Marshmallow on each cupcake..
- Store in refrigerator for about 5 days..
That’s it method easy cook with rapid recipes High Protein CHOCOHOLIC, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe High Protein CHOCOHOLIC.