You can have Cucumber Salad using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of Carrots.
- Prepare of Boiled eggs.
- It’s of Boiled potatoes.
- You need of Green pepper.
- You need of Coleslaw dressing.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Powdered milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon.
Cucumber Salad instructions
- Cut everything in the first section (excluding cucumbers) into long thin strips..
- Wash cabbage, carrots and green pepper and allow to drain in a colander..
- Wash whole cucumbers (as much as you would like to use). Divide each into two through the middle..
- Make two slits on each side of the halved cucumber with a small but sharp knife. This is to ease removal of flesh. Use a spoon to remove flesh and seeds. Keep some portion of the flesh intact with the cucumber skin..
- Step 4 should be done with caution so as not to cut through the skin..
- Combine coleslaw dressing ingredients together and stir..
- Combine all the prepared ingredients in step 1 with the coleslaw dressing in step 6. Stir well..
- Pat inside of prepared cucumber dry. This is to prevent the coleslaw from becoming soggy as cucumbers contain water..
- Add prepared coleslaw into prepared cucumbers. Top with more slices of boiled eggs. Wrap tightly with cling film. It could be refrigerated and consumed later on the same day. Please consume it on the SAME DAY to avoid food poisoning..
- Bon Apetit. #meenstwists.