Lettuce Chicken Salad. This chicken salad has a creamy dressing and is best served over crisp lettuce leaves. All Reviews for Chicken Salad with Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato. Chicken Salad with all the flavors of a bacon lettuce tomato and avocado sandwich, without the This chicken salad is so flavorful and so hearty, and even carb lovers will love this lettuce wrap recipe!
Rotisserie chicken is a great time-saver on busy evenings. Divide chicken salad evenly among the bowls; top with. Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps – Lighter, healthier and less carbs! You can cook Lettuce Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Chicken Salad
- It’s 4 Handful of Lettuce.
- You need 2 of Medium Size Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a small onion.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Baked Beans.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1/4 of Medium Size Cucumber.
- You need of Roasted Chicken Breast (Sliced).
We use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise and we top them into lettuce wraps instead of bread. These healthy chicken salad lettuce wraps are like a kicked up version of traditional chicken salad, served in a lettuce leaf! The Greek yogurt dressing adds a nice healthy touch while helping it feel like. Spoon the chicken salad into the lettuce cups.
Lettuce Chicken Salad instructions
- Wash the lettuce thoroughly under running water with salt. Slice and set aside. Dice the chicken breast, tomatoes, onions, cucumber. Slice the boiled eggs in half..
- Assemble the salad by starting with the lettuce. This forms the bed on which the other ingredients will sit. Arrange other ingredients in no particular order. Just be creative and have fun with the different colour. Style your salad as desired. Serve with your favourite dressing. Enjoy😍.
Drizzle more vinaigrette over the salads. To eat, wrap the lettuce around the chicken mixture. If desired, drizzle with honey before serving. Chicken salad sandwiches get remixed in this healthy twist with crisp lettuce leaves, creamy Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan over.