Home cuisine ultimate Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes easy, fast, practical.
15 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes
Good Morning my mother, now you get present recipe Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes with 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Below this is how to cook, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 15 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes.
Ingredients for Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes
- It’s of Alcohol.
- Prepare of Quality Tropical Light Rum.
- You need of Fresh Fruits [your choice].
- It’s of Bananas – Cantelope – Oranges – Mangos – Papayas – Various Berries – Pineapple – Apples.
- It’s of Thinners & Additions.
- Prepare 2 cup of Dannon Greek Yogurt [roasted coconut flavor].
- Prepare 1 dash of Pineapple Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Whole Milk [or vanilla ice cream].
- You need of Honey – Sugar – Artificial Sweeteners.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Sweetened Coconut Flakes.
- You need of Fruits Of Your Liking.
- It’s of Colorful Garnish Scewers.
- You need of Ice.
- You need of Ice.
If all basic ingredients Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with easy.
Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes step by step
- Feel free to make this recipe as you chose to. Basically, in every 8 to 10 oz of your drink, you'll have 1+ tbs Greek Coconut Flavored Yogurt, 1 shot of rum, about a 1/4 of a cup of whole milk, a sweetner – or vanilla ice cream – and the rest is entirely up to you. So, get stupid with this recipe girl and make it your own!.
- In a Magic Bullet or blender, add your ice, fruits, sweeteners and thinners to your tastes. But, 1/2 ice and 1/2 fruits + additions is typical regardless of the size of your blender(s)..
- Usually, I make a blend of flavors in seperate containers. Or, I take requests from my guests. Once fully blended, add your alcohol and mix it in gently by hand. Work it out to at least 1 shot per 8 – 12 oz glass. Blueberry / Berry Banana, Banana Pineapple Cantelope & Strawberry Orange Mango flavors are pictured below..
- You can pour these drinks immediately. Your result will be the last picture in this step: #4. ° Or, you can create the defined layered look pictured. Just place your containers back in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes. Have them set up just slightly then, layer drinks as pictured below. This technique will reduce any chance of early bleeding. Garnish drinks any way you chose..
- Oh, one small tip. If you want more vibrant colors in your drinks, feel free to add a drop of food coloring to each flavor. I know my friends have no clue I do this since they're constantly asking me how it is my drinks always look so festive. pfft…..suckers! ;0).
- In Memorandum: I regret to inform you that today, my Magic Bullet, finally bit it's own magic bullet. So, I was forced to move on and use an ancient, more pedestrian blender..
- Believe it or not, this was the exact moment he passed on. RIP little buddy. RIP. :0(.
That’s it method easy cook with practice recipes Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Mike's Fruity Tropical Breezes.