Home cooking ultimate Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad easy, delicious, practical.
13 ingredients, 4 steps, cooking Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad
How are you mother, at this time you get present recipe Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad with 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Next this is how to cook, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 13 ingredients and 4 stages of easy cooking Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad.
Ingredients all Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Prepare of pack/box Pasta.
- It’s of tuna.
- It’s of peas.
- Prepare of yellow onion.
- You need of Green olives.
- Prepare of Salami or similar sandwich meat.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese cubes.
- You need of Miracle whip or Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Pickle relish.
- It’s of Mustard.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
If all material requirements Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with relaxing.
Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil pasta to soften noodles. Drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, Chop or Dice onion, olives, salami, & cheese..
- Drain tuna & peas and Combine with chopped ingredients in a medium mixing bowl..
- Add in all remaining Seasoning & Condiment ingredients and mix well to coat evenly..
- Enjoy as a side, a salad, or a snack!.
That’s it how easy cook with practice recipes Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad.