Egg Macaroni Pasta.
You can cook Egg Macaroni Pasta using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Macaroni Pasta
- It’s 100 g of macaroni pasta.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of carrot sliced.
- It’s 6-7 of green beans diagonally chopped.
- You need 100 g of cabagge thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
Egg Macaroni Pasta step by step
- First of all boil enough water in a pan..
- Then add macaroni with 1 tsp oil and salt to taste. Give it a stir and cook on medium to high flame till they are al dente..
- Drain all the water and keep cooked macaroni aside..
- Heat 1-2 tsp oil in a pan. Beat the eggs into it with a pinch of salt and scramble it. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add remaining oil to heat. Add chopped garlic cloves, green chillies and saute for a minute..
- Next add onion, capasicum, carrot, green beans, cabbage and salt. Saute for 3-4 minutes in high flame or till they are half cooked. Add soy sauce and give a good mix..
- Now add the cooked macaroni along with scrambled egg. Lower the flame to medium and cook for a while..
- Finally add the black pepper powder and mix well. Turn off the flame..
- Serve egg macaroni pasta hot or warm for your breakfast..