Home making ultimate Maki-zushi easy, tasty, practical.
16 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking Maki-zushi
Hi all, at this time you get prepare recipe Maki-zushi with 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 16 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking Maki-zushi.
Ingredients for Maki-zushi
- You need of Sushi Rice *Find my 'Sushi Rice' recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1467168-sushi-rice.
- It’s of Nori.
- Prepare of <Filling Suggestions>.
- It’s of Cucumber & Wasabi.
- It’s of Carrot (cooked in salted water).
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Canned Tuna and Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Omelette.
- Prepare of Boiled Prawns.
- You need of Takuan (Japanese pickled daikon radish).
- It’s of Unagi Kabayaki (Grilled Eel sweet soy flavoured).
- Prepare of Ham.
- Prepare of Radish Sprouts.
- It’s of Smoked Salmon.
- It’s of Fresh Sashimi.
- Prepare of Chicken Teriyaki.
If all raw materials Maki-zushi it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with without fail.
Maki-zushi step by step
- How To Roll:.
- Place a sheet of Nori on Makisu (bamboo mat). You can try with Plastic Food Wrap or Foil if you don’t have Makisu..
- Spread out cooled Sushi Rice on the Nori sheet. You need to leave some empty space at the end..
- Place some filling on the rice, then start to roll. Lift the nearest end of Makisu and fold over rice and filling, matching the end of the spread rice to the other end, then press. Pull the Makisu end up and roll it, pressing it a couple of times..
- Once the Maki-zushi has been rolled, it is cut into bite sized pieces with a sharp knife. The knife becomes very sticky, so you need to wipe it frequently with a wet cloth or paper towel..
- Tip: I have found that Electric Knife is a great tool to cut Sushi Rolls..
- It is much easier to make thin Maki-zushi rolls than thick ones. To do this, you may have to cut your Nori sheets in half, and use one filling for each roll..
Like that formula easy make with set recipes Maki-zushi, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Maki-zushi.