Without fail cooking ultimate Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls) easy, bouncy, practical.
17 ingredients, 6 steps, cooking Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls)
Hi mother, at this time you get prepare recipe Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls) with 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Below this is how to make it, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 17 ingredients and 6 stages of easy cooking Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls).
Ingredients all Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls)
- Prepare of Sushi Rice *Find my 'Sushi Rice' recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1467168-sushi-rice.
- Prepare of Nori (Seaweed Sheets).
- It’s of <Filling Suggestions>.
- It’s of Cucumber & Wasabi.
- You need of Carrot (cooked in salted water).
- Prepare of Avocado.
- You need of Canned Tuna and Japanese Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Omelette.
- It’s of Boiled Prawns.
- It’s of Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon).
- You need of Unagi Kabayaki (Grilled & Seasoned Eel).
- You need of Ham.
- It’s of Radish Sprouts.
- Prepare of Smoked Salmon.
- You need of Fresh Sashimi.
- It’s of Chicken Teriyaki.
- It’s of Today I used Carrot, Cucumber, Omelette and Kanpyō.
If all basic ingredients Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls) it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with fast.
Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls) step by step
- Place a sheet of Nori on Makisu (bamboo mat). Spread out cooled Sushi Rice on the Nori sheet evenly. You may wish to sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds or finely chopped herbs over the rice..
- Place a sheet of plastic food wrap on the Sushi Rice and gently press down. Flip over so that Nori is facing upward, and place on the Makisu (bamboo mat)..
- Place some filling on the Nori, then start to roll. Lift the nearest end of Makisu and fold over the filling, and roll tightly forward to the end, peeling off the plastic food wrap from the rice. Tightly wrap the sushi roll with the plastic food wrap..
- Cut the sushi roll wrapped in the plastic food wrap with a sharp knife into bite sized pieces. The knife becomes very sticky, so you need to wipe it frequently with a wet cloth or paper towel. *Tips: Slightly wet the knife makes cutting a lot easier..
- Remove the plastic wrap from sushi pieces, and arrange them on a serving plate..
- It is much easier to make thin Maki-zushi rolls than thick ones. To do this, you may have to cut your Nori sheets in half, and use one filling for each roll..
That’s it how easy cook with practice recipes Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls), you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Ura Maki-zushi (Inside-out Sushi Rolls).