Watermelon salad. Skip the chile, and this watermelon salad will still be delicious. Add a little crunch with a handful of toasted walnuts or cashews. Make this salad a full meal by serving it on a bed of arugula with some quinoa mixed in.
Serve this watermelon, feta and mint salad as a side dish at a barbecue or picnic. Bursting with fresh, summer flavours, it's also two of your five-a-day. This easy summer watermelon salad is perfect to make for eating under the warm sun. You can have Watermelon salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon salad
- It’s of Cut watermelon.
- Prepare of Cut cucumber.
- It’s of Crumbled feta cheese.
- You need of Italian dressing.
This Watermelon Salad from Delish.com is so refreshing. Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very. Watermelon salad is light and fresh with an almost addictive salty-sweet combination of flavors.
Watermelon salad step by step
- Cut watermelon, and cucumber.
- Add everything to a big bowl and mix, place in fridge for a few hrs..
- Notes- I like to add my dressing and my feta cheese as I make my plate and eat this for a few days, so the only thing in my bowl is the watermelon and cucumbers. I don’t like the cheese very wet, so that why I do mine that way..
The moment you see how easy this watermelon salad with herbs and feta is to make, you'll be making it. See more ideas about Watermelon salad, Watermelon, Salad. Watermelon salad at a Baby Shower #babyshower #watermelon. I'll take the plate, hide in a corner and finish it. Place the chunks of watermelon (allowing some of the dressing to transfer to the lettuce) and the onion in the center of the greens.