Without fail cooking ultimate grilled chicken cordon bleu easy, fast, practical. A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. Bobby's version of Chicken Cordon Bleu is GRILLED (!) and topped with prosciutto, melty cheese and arugula! Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu is the perfect recipe to serve when company is coming. It's easy to make and full of flavor. There are good grilled chicken recipes and there are great grilled chicken recipes!
This one is blue ribbon, Wilbur worthy, GREAT! Brush the chicken on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. This Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu is a twist on the classic dish.
6 ingredients, 15 steps, cooking grilled chicken cordon bleu
Good Morning mother, now you get cook recipe grilled chicken cordon bleu with 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 6 ingredients and 15 stages of easy cooking grilled chicken cordon bleu.
Ingredients for grilled chicken cordon bleu
- It’s 1 each of boneless skinless chicken breast (trimmed and cleaned).
- Prepare 8 slice of provolone cheese cut into halves.
- It’s 4 slice of deli ham.
- It’s 1 oz of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 packages of Cayenne pepper, red pepper or Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 box of aluminum foil.
Grilling the chicken adds a smoky flavor that complements the ham and cheese. You didn't think grilling season was over, did you? We grill all year long here in Florida and I've become quite. I used a stovetop grill, but you could also grill them up on your outdoor grill so that you don't have to heat up the house at all.
If all cooking materials grilled chicken cordon bleu it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with fast.
grilled chicken cordon bleu step by step
- grill or bake. if baking, preheat oven to 450° F..
- clean and trim chicken breast..
- smooth side up, in the middle of the breast, long ways, cut a straight line half way through the thickness of the breast. DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH..
- butterfly both sides of the chicken so that you may "unfold" the chicken.
- lay four halves of provolone cheese down on the center of the chicken..
- fold each slice of ham in half individually and lay over the layer of cheese..
- lay the other four halves of cheese on top of the ham..
- Note: add as much cheese as you want. my husband loves cheese and prefers as much cheese as I can wrap into the chicken.
- fold the butterflied sides of the chicken back to the center..
- lay down a sheet of foil, about a foot and a half long..
- in the middle of the foil squirt a little bit of lemon juice and sprinkle some of the seasoning onto it, then lay the chicken on top of that, then squirt a little lemon juice on top of the chicken and add some more seasoning to the top..
- holding the chicken together so that the top does not separate, tightly wrap the foil from the sides over the chicken. kinda like your tightly wrapping a box with gift paper. then fold the ends over..
- if baking in the oven, put the foil wrapped chicken on a baking sheet.
- pop in the oven or on the grill for 30-40 minutes. you can check the chicken after 30 minutes to see if it is cooked thoroughly, but be careful not to lose any of the juice in the foil or it will dry the chicken out..
- once cooked thoroughly, unwrap and serve with your choice of side. enjoy!!.
Either way, these wraps are fabulous and will be an easy. Directions for: Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu. Well, our easy chicken Cordon Bleu is the best of both worlds: sounds fancy but really? It's just some really, really good fried chicken. This is a delicious and simple spin on traditional chicken cordon bleu.
That’s it formula easy make with practice recipes grilled chicken cordon bleu, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe grilled chicken cordon bleu.